The ultra-miniature Midland 75-822 Handheld CB Radio withWeather Alert has all the features and power you need. The model 75-822 is lightweight and can be converted from a hand held radio to mobile radio with vehicle adapter.
The Midland Radio 75-822 represents state-of-the-art high-tech engineering. It is designed for 40 Channel Citizen Band operation, in a compact package that is big on performance. It is a quality piece of electronic equipment, skillfully constructed with the finest components. The circuitry is all solid-state and mounted on a rugged printed circuit board. The 75-822 is designed for reliable and trouble-free performance, either as a portable or mobile CB.
The 75-822 package includes low-profile flexible antenna with BNC mount, belt clip, carry strap, Midland 18-821 mobile adapter, AA alkaline battery compartment, AA rechargeable battery compartment, and AC Adapter/Charger.
Please note: The 75-822 is NOT compliant with NWR Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) technology.
- Easily convertible to a mobile radio with included 18-821 vehicle adapter and external antenna (not incuded)
- Built-in 10-channel weather monitor puts local weather and hazard (fire, earthquake, radiation leak, toxic chemical spills, etc.) information at your fingertips; receives all Canadian weather channels. Weather and/or hazard service not available in some areas
- Large, lighted LCD readout displays 18 functions/modes including channel numeral or frequency
- Instant access to five users-selectable memory channels emergency channel 9 and road information channel 19
- Keyboard locks prevents accidental activation of other function/mode keys
- Dual watch monitors two user-selectable channels and memory channel scan monitors most-used channels
- High/low power settings and auto power save mode prolong battery life
- Removable battery case holds six “AA” batteries
- Jacks for microphone and external speaker (both sold separately)
- One-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Weight: 13.8 ounces (with battery pack)
- Receiver Sensitivity: 0.7 µV for 10 dB S/N ratio
- Transmitter Distortion: Less than 5%
- Selectivity: 50 dB
- Modulation: 90% (±5%)
- RF Power: 7 watts input, 4 watts output
- Power requirements: 12V DC adapter (included) or 6 “AA” Alkaline batteries (battery pack included) or 8 AA NiCad batteries (battery pack and batteries not included)
- 5.0" x 2.75" x 1.25" (127mm x 70mm x 32mm)